Friday, September 25, 2009

StudY?? MoneY?? HoneY?? FamilY??

1) STUDY

When talking about study...Basically I m not interested in study, but as can be seen in nowaday, NO education certificate = lower working opprtunity = low salary = NO bright future! So that I hav No Point to Dun wan study...Currently study at Sungai Long UTAR - Bachelor Of Accounting (Hons) Year 1 Semester 1 <BaD Facility BaD Environment>!! GOD Is Always the BEST I can know a lot of friend over there and most of them are kind and friendly...This is the reason why i still stay at Sungai Long UTAR.

2) MONEY

I L0v3 $ Very Much...Aiyo..Who Dun Like $ la?! muahaha! having last paper on next monday - Business Law, after that there is 3 weeks semester break!! yeepee!! ParT Time Job! Earn $! lo! My friend has introduced a part time for me, its a part time survey job, 1 hour RmX (secret) wakaka!! However, this job we must able to speaker 3 language, Chinese English and Malay...Oh My God, Very Bad In Malay Language especially In Speaking Skill...WORRY - ING...

3) HONEY

Ohya I Love To Drink HoneY Lemon Very Much...Oppss...I think its not U all Want to know right?? wakaka! Can allow me to stop until here??? Wahaha! Switch to number 4 lo...hahaha!

4) FAMILY

F-A-M-I-L-Y Father And Mother I Love You Have You guy ever heard before this phrase?? Sound familiar right? *Copy From Singaporian Movie "I Am Not Stupid 2". Yup! As a son, I Love My Family Very Much, however...I never feel that what is Love in my family...I dunno Y...

22/09/2009, 0830 Car Accident At Puncak Jalil, My Sister Going to Work at Puchong. Unfortunately, A Serious car Accident Happend in my Sister...T.T... Doctor said next monday my sister has to do opearation to adjust her chin, since my sister' s chin has broken 下巴骨破裂...I feel very sad when i heard it...She Sure very pain!!!

Do Enjoy My Blog...

1 comment:

  1. lalala~come to visit u ~ hahaha...
    gambateh in ur life for everythings :)

    ReplyDelete